NAMLS 10 will be held at Swissotel Nai Lert Park, located at 2 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand. (Near the British Embassy).
The hotel is near BTS Skytrain stations (Chidlom and Ploenchit), about 35 km from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Google Maps (Hilton International Nai Lert Park is the old name.)
Rail Link and Skytrain (economical):
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can take Airport Rail Link to Phaya Thai station. Fee: 45 Baht (City line) or 90 Baht (Express line). Estimated travel time: 30 min (City) or 18 min (Express). [More info]
- Then take BTS skytrain from Phaya Thai to Chidlom or Ploenchit station. Then a 600m walk will take you to the hotel. Fee: 20-25 Baht. Estimated travel time: 10 min.
- You may also take a taxi from the airport. Fee: about 300-400 Baht. Estimated travel time: 1 hour.
- Contact: Platform of Passenger Terminal on the 1st Floor, Gates 4 and 7 [More info]
- Available at Airport Limousine Service Counter on the 2nd Floor at Baggage Claims and Arrival Hall exits, channel A, B and C. Fee: approximately 1,500 Baht.
Bangkok ("Krung Thep"), the capital city of Thailand, is a one of the most-visited city in Southeast Asia due to its mixture of Thai cultural landmarks and modern attractions. With the population of over eight millions, this dynamic city is filled with different flavors. Here you can find a number of majestic temples, a wide range of restaurants, buzzing local markets, and modern shopping malls. Of course, Thai cuisine is renowned worldwide and we highly recommend you to try its variety.
In recent years, Bangkok public transportation has been made more convenient by the BTS skytrain and the MRT subway. The conference is located in the downtown with easy access to these modes of transportation. We hope that during your NAMLS10 trip, you will find time to see and enjoy different sides of the Bangkok.
Electricity: 220 V, 50 Hz.
Find out Thailand visa information.
Average temperature in January is 21-32°C with no rain (TMD). On 15 Jan 2011, the temperatures were
|time of day||8 am||12 pm||5 pm||9 pm|
|relative humidity (%)||73||45||37||57|